who? Not sure I know you
Honest mistake

bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2016   #22
White R. BC

Durango, Colorado
Whoa coboater dude, thanks for your constructive input on an important subject. Really helpful. U must b one of the pin head, no brain, idiots that buy the not very good, expensive, stylish, cool and small helmets. I'll b waiting to NOT crowd fund your medical/funeral bills when u don't quite style it.

So Nicks a dick head, makes sense. Good luck w that.

Phew, scuse the interruption. Thoughts on using a bike helmet? In the olden days some guy used a moto helmet?!
ag3dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016   #23

Silverthorne, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
WRSI just announced at OR they will make a 3rd shell size for the big headed folks starting in the spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
DoubleYouEss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2016   #24

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag3dw View Post
Whoa coboater dude, thanks for your constructive input on an important subject. Really helpful. U must b one of the pin head, no brain, idiots that buy the not very good, expensive, stylish, cool and small helmets. I'll b waiting to NOT crowd fund your medical/funeral bills when u don't quite style it.

So Nicks a dick head, makes sense. Good luck w that.

Phew, scuse the interruption. Thoughts on using a bike helmet? In the olden days some guy used a moto helmet?!
Dude I was joking with you and just agreeing with what YOU said. I think your helmet is on too tight....

and I don't who this "nick" is.
ColoradoBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016   #25

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoBoater View Post
Dude I was joking with you and just agreeing with what YOU said. I think your helmet is on too tight....

and I don't who this "nick" is.
And i said previously i have the same issue with the rocker ff. The reg rocker fits great though
ColoradoBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016   #26

I will be anxiously waiting for that production line. I hope that they come through. Thanks for the update though.
brokenpaddlejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016   #27
White R. BC

Durango, Colorado
Good news if wrsi is going to follow thru with a xl size helmet. Wanted to bump in case industry, incl wrsi, follows this site. Maybe start a new post in encouragement.

Know no nick, bob cliffjump said he was a dick.
ag3dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016   #28

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleYouEss View Post
WRSI just announced at OR they will make a 3rd shell size for the big headed folks starting in the spring.

I'm not holding my breath. NRS told me the same thing when they were buying WRSI a few years ago. Maybe this time they mean it. We'll see...
gringoanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016   #29

Great Falls, Montana
Paddling Since: .3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleYouEss View Post

I hope your right. They told me that at the 2013 summer show, 2014 summer show and 2015 summer show. Maybe we should foreword this thread to their email.

Sweet told me the same thing in 14 and 15 but this year they told me they have abandoned all plans for a "next larger size" which is a bummer. I would really like a bummer because I really like their ball cap style helmets.
ob1coby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016   #30

Plymouth, New Hampshire
Paddling Since: 2012
Oh man I can think of about 10 people immediately offhand who want a larger helmet option. These are also people who fit into the current larges, but want the extra space so they can wear a neoprene head layer to stay warm on the really really cold days.

I'm really surprised the industry hasn't stepped up at all on this! Hell even taking group purchase options and getting 1000 people lined up in advance for a direct to consumer sale...

I have only been able to find a few helmets that fit my dome, and I'm just an XL in motorcycle helmets, nothing all that outlandish!
shredjesse is offline   Reply With Quote