Old 07-11-2006   #1
Boat 4 me

I am an intermediate boater class 4 mostly, but i do like to play. I have demod the jackson fun and the ezg 50 what would be better?? I have herd that the ezg's tend to crack around the cock pit how often does it happen

JJ1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #2
Try a Liquid Logic CR 125 same type of boat as the ezg/fun.

Yes the some of the EZG's have cracked under the cockpit rim, it is not a problem if you are buying a new boat as Wavesport knows about it and is VERY good when it comes to the warrenty.

That said if you buy a used one its your problem.

If you like the EZG I wouldn't let the cracking keep you from buying one as it just causes a small leak that can be covered with ducttape till you get that warrenty boat.

"I just stood there and watched the whole thing happen!!!"
Swim team capt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #3
pnw, Washington
The cracks do occur and seem fairly often. I had no cracks in my 60 but it seems to be the exception. Honestly if you are a class IV boater and have demoed both, you should know which boat you like best.
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006   #4
if youre looking for a nice play boat that will teach you alot and also fits a smaller boater I have a g-force 5-9 for sale and I just lowered the price to 200. Its a great boat but I just have far too many and must get rid of it. if youre interested call me at 970-485-3881 in summit county, CO
waterfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #5
THanks for all the suggestions I was wondering what you all thought of the cr 125. I know its supposed to be a river running playboat. to me it seems mor river running. Has anyone been in this boat. How is it for playboating compared to the EZG and the Jackson fun.
JJ1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006   #6
K sorry to jump in on this thread, but I'm sure people get sick of the same question being posted over and over again and I have the same questions, basically. This will be my second boat, and i'm all about river running. Sounds like I'll need to eventually get a creeker and a playboat to run everything, but I think for the rivers I run (colorado, green, salmons, etc.) I'm going to get bored before too long if I don't have something playful that can also handle some big water. Friendly folks have turned me towards the Fun, EZG, EZ, Inazone, and Juice. Any comments/comparisons?

Living in UT, I don't have a close source to demo boats so when I go to Jackson hole I want to know what to be looking for.

I am 170 5'11" size 10.5 feet. Which fun should I look at, the 4fun or the Fun? EZ or BigEZ?

rock_ski_cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote