Old 01-04-2006   #61

Front Range, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Posting a post!

... then posting your own witty/ perverted/ coprophagic/ scatological response to it!

newby0616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #62

Front Range, Colorado
-- Like this?

I know!

-- How funny!

Old 01-04-2006   #63

Sales
Send a message via MSN to Rushis Right
Sorry douchbags I'm not madman but I am a Walmart Greeter. I don't know who medman is but he sounds pretty cool. Not some leftwing chump with bitchtits. Losers
Rushis Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #64

Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
Sad little man, "Rushis Right". Another non-boating internet ToughGuy neocon. Very predictible, just like your buddy ConBoater - the minute someone actually presents a reasoned argument with facts, you gotta resort to name-calling.

Feel free to fire away a few more silly epitaphs (golly, that 'loser' comment really hurt!). Anything else to add to the discussion? Or do you need to call Mr. Limbaugh in order to know what to think?
El Flaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #65

Front Range, Colorado

Flaco, I'm sorry to have momentarily hijacked, seeing as your posts have been about the only intelligent, coherent thing going on this thread in a while. Unfortunately, it looks like just about all the fun's been sucked outta this one, as we're back to that reliable old name-calling and poop-chat again.
Old 01-04-2006   #66

Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
Yeah- too bad. I quite enjoyed administering a good ol' intellectual butt-whoopin'.
El Flaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #67

conifer, Colorado
Bastard, you obviously have not even the most rudimentary knowledge of economics. Please do yourself and us a favor and read "The Wealth of Nations" by Adam Smith. You may not look like such an imbecile with a little education.
mr. compassionate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #68

Front Range, Colorado
Ahem,
Mr. Compassionate....

Perhaps before you go slinging your cartload of intellectual insults, you might want to check that attitude at the door (which is quite obviously the same place you left your 7th grade grammar textbook) and go re-read your post. As "obvious" as Mr. Bastard's purported lack of economic insight may be to you, it's clear to me that *some* folks around here are lacking even the "most rudimentary knowledge" of sentence structure and the English language. (Isn't this the same thing you conservatives are so swift to throw screaming tantrums over with immigrants? Their lack of understanding of, and/ or inability to correctly use our language....? But I digress.....)

It's quite clear to me that one grumpy conservative was most likely out back smoking pot (with the same liberal hippie kids he's so quick to insult and "put in their places" today) the day the nice lady with the short skirt and long legs stood in front of his bland little suburban classroom and tried to teach a room full of bored youth all about dependent clauses and prepositional phrases. You see, Conservative, if that weren't the case, I would assume you might've otherwise learned a thing or two about making a prepositional phrase agree with its object....

"You may not look like such an imbecile with a little education"?
Hmmm.... actually, it's not Mr. Bastard who looks like an "imbecile with a little education," my friend. I'll let you guess, however, who *does* look like the moron with a limited education. Otherwise, that person might've thought to structure their sentence so that our token "imbecile" was modified by the condition of his education, rather than described as having a small one.

BTW, if you need some help figuring out how it should read, it's: "With a little education, you may not look like such an imbecile," preferably followed by the words "after all"-- thus indicating to your reader that the imbecile's education would be enhanced as a result of completing the task at hand.
Old 01-14-2006   #69

Wall-Mart

Have any of you heard of social darwinism? (I hope I spelled that right)It's like survival of the fittest except in economy. The strongest company survives. It's nature, there is nothing you, or any one else can do about it. Reality is definitive, (OOH big words) if any one really cared about what is happening to "the little guy" then the vast majority of them wouldn't be shoping at that grand creation magiked down from the heavens. Hence that very small group of Wall-Mart haters or that really big group of hipocrits (thats probably you) are full of shit.
super.lucky.wonder.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #70

I don't like Wal Mart either and I just don't shop there. People will continue to go there because of the low prices, but maybe you can educate your friends why it is better to shop elsewhere. Kroger(city market, King soopers) is a huge corporation so it's not like they are a mom and pop store. Personally I started shopping at K-mart much more after watching Bowling for Columbine, I was impressed that they took the ammunition of the shelves, Wal-mart would never do that. Vote with your money, if you don't like Wal- Mart don't shop there, pretty much all you can do.

poudreraft is offline   Reply With Quote