Old 05-19-2011   #111
Dipshit with the most.

Bellevue, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bank View Post
Caspermike aka Mike Perry has typed many disrespectful posts. Mike needs to be aware that his rants are seen by people who judge him because of his inconsiderate behavior. His name calling and rude behavior should not be tolerated by anybody. He deserves to be called out and should act more respectable if he wants his voice to be heard.
Mike doesn't post up peoples real names and post pictures of them on the buzz as retaliation. Yeah he goes off sometimes - usually with good reason, but the guy posts up more stoke and cool little vids than 99% of the fucktard keyboard boaters on here - Combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensjustduckie View Post
Mike, you could upper cut him in the asshole and break his nose.
Post of the thread. Nice one Jen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bank View Post
I haven't shared many of my opinions. Except for my being upset at the railroad for trashing the canyon and not making an effort to clean it up. I think you are missing our message. Do not portage there. It is not okay with the landowner.
So what you are saying is that at the place with the big "No Trespassing" sign, it is no longer Ok to portage?

I am shocked. How can this be? That someone on private property who puts up a sign could be like that.

Oh yeah, stay the hell out of Idaho. I have actually heard of trespassers being shot at here. They don't hand out namby pamby warnings like this too nice CO landowner.

carvedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #112

Avon, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDHOG72 View Post
Crazy Nate wears a farmer john under his Dry Suit! Seriously...ask him!

That’s true. I wear a farmer john while I portage the flat water in gore and make it look easy . . . or I look easy . . . either way it's hard to suck in a farmer john!

I believe I'm the last dirt bag to confess, however I was in the group that started this whole mess. Yes, I’m an asshole (going to AA meetings for that) and yes I'm lazy (Paramedic = EMS = Earn Money Sleeping) and yes I'm reckless ( . . . kayaker). I've made that portage more than most. I'm sure all of my lazy cohorts agree saving that 12 minutes (20 minutes at 1200 cfs) is bliss when the wind turns the flat water into class V nar, however rest assured I have a whole new respect for private property and I'll never do knowingly trespass again unless an emergency merits (you know like a skull fracture in Escalante).

Not sure when but Colorado is going to blow its load. The Colorado River drainage alone is now at 200% snow pack. Unless my transgressions are more than your heart can forgive and you don’t care for my company or you just don’t care for my farmer john . . . I’m always up for a Gore lap, or a Gilman lap, or a lap or two anywhere really I only work 10 days a month. Let’s get some!

Crazy Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #113

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
first d baby....
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #114

Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
I hate you too Cutch, lol. Don't make me blunt on your head next time I see you. Everyone else, just an FYI- Gore has been ran in the 12,000 range, and no Kyle I didn't put on, lol.... Dick!
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #115

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Nice Mike. Glad you could make that stretch work. Is that the one you were talkin about last week?
ChasetheWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #116

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
May have been talk about lots of "runs"
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #117

Boulder, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary E View Post
I hate you too Cutch, lol. Don't make me blunt on your head next time I see you. Everyone else, just an FYI- Gore has been ran in the 12,000 range, and no Kyle I didn't put on, lol.... Dick!

Good to know that old guys ran it back it the day so it should be no problems for us sickos when it gets that high this year.
tj@cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #118

at my house, Montana
Paddling Since: 2020
If you kayakers are going to keep fighting, you should go get your own forum.
Old 05-19-2011   #119

Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
LOL, is your boat even paddlable Tom? Gore at 4000+ is rowdy for sure, glad you guys are getting after it. Ihow, you're new keep it down in here til you grow a little hair.
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #120

N/A, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 2010
The easiest way to rebuild your character is to keep it.

Or you guys can just settle your differences at one of the numerous races coming up in the next month.