Old 08-10-2011   #1
Free and Easy

Granby, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Shadow Creek Ranch?

Buzzards,

I'm looking for information on Shadow Creek Ranch, a 6,000 acre private property offering 22 private homesites and access and amenities to homeowners in Summit/Grand Counties.

They boast world class fly fishing on the Blue, and from their map they are located west of the Blue, downstream from Green Mountain:

Shadow Creek Ranch - Welcome

I ask out of due diligence because not much information is available outside of their website, and I have job opportunity there, but don't want to go to work for the likes of Paul Tudor Jones.

Do we have any beef with these guys? Any help is greatly appreciated.

RiverCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #2

Arvada (Denver), Colorado
I'm very familiar and active with the Blue Valley land exchange and lower Blue management plan issues of which Shadow Creek is a stakeholder not to mention fishing the canyon for many years.

email rstrouts@gmail.com . Also, I'm fishing the canyon tomorrow if you'd like to meet up during or after around mid afternoon.

Richard

Ole Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011   #3

superior, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
I am wodering if you ever took this job? I know a bit about these folks and a neighboring HOA up there.
marks4runr is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off