Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2008   #81

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2003
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by original durangotang View Post
Dear Surgas 01

Having just read the email about your posts I am reminded of a saying we are fond of.

On the Internet no one knows you are a Dog.

But there is plenty of evidence of stupidity. Which even a dog would be ashamed of.

If you witnessed acts of incompetence you should do something about it. Including posting here.

Don't let the bastards get you down.
I second that!!! Thankfully, we live in a democracy where we are afforded the freedom to speak our minds.

On another note, of course their are a TON of EMT's that are stand-up folks and do an amazing job rescuing/saving lives.
I don't think anyone on here would discredit the entire EMS field. Well, and if they did, I would be bewildered!

~Julie

Old 07-15-2008   #82

DENVER, Colorado
Again someone is very angry, I have responded and responded to all the EMT's that I have offended. I never came on here to criticize a company as a whole. I was only stating FACTS about this given day and the 4 or 5 that were there. Libel is when you make stuff up. Everything I have said is the truth and I have a by-standers that has called me that also witnessed some of it He in fact was a river guide. Nobody but me was in the ambulance with the crew, so some how I doubt I could "have proof" as someone stated.

Hobie and I have communicated and he has apologized I really appreciate when someone admits they were wrong and misunderstood. Thank you.

(quote by dreamoutloud)
wow. I cannot believe that you would go to a blog for this. I have intimate knowledge of GCEMS and they are an outstanding system. They have a very thorough CQI system and You should have gone to them first with your questions or concerns and got the facts. IF you could PROVE that there is a breach of duty, THEN and ONLY THEN should you have opened your mouth. Choosing an online and anonymous place to blab your inaccurate theories is spineless. AND spouting your biased and emotional theories when it becomes hurtful to the deceased family and to an excellent EMS system without knowing exactly was going on on GCEMS side is ignorant to say the least (and not checking your facts). I joined this community just to say this to you because someone had to.

Sorry Dreamoutloud, I came to this site because my husband loves it. So sorry I didn't know I would only get blasts from EMT'S. As far as a CQI system it must not have been in place yet. As for proving my theories, I doubt that would be possible since I was in an ambulance with a group that work together. Do you think they are going to admit fault? I have been blasted by EMT's who don't even know this crew.

[quote]Choosing an online and anonymous place to blab your inaccurate theories is spineless.
It's quite obvious that you are a drama queen. Yes, someone died. It sucks. It happens though and it is as natural as childbirth. If you believe in God, then there was nothing that could have been done, because this guy's number was up. It was his time to go. If you get this emotional over the death of a random stranger then how do you even function? My god, buck up woman! Grow a backbone! I literally groaned and rolled my eyes when you wrote that someone had "made you laugh through your tears". WEAK!!!

Don't insult my intelligence. Calling me a "Drama Queen" you don't know me so would that mean you were doing what in fact you called spineless. I think I would call that hypocrisy. This entry made me laugh.

(Quote by Summit)This whole thread is a shame. I hate to see my neighbor emergency services get crapped on as a whole. Neither ECAD nor GCEMS deserve to be attacked this way. I have friends in both services and I know that both services are full of caring, competent, dedicated EMS providers.

Look, you have grouped in an entire ambulance service(s) in with your accusations, which grow worse and worse with every post.

What exactly are you going to "make right"? And how is this accomplishing it? Have you tried talking to those who you accuse?

Summit, I never came on her to criticize a company as a whole. I was only stating FACTS about this given day and the 4 or 5 that were there. Thanks

Old 07-15-2008   #83

Mountains, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by surgass01 View Post
This was just sent to me. I don't see a name or a way to respond to you. I don't think I'm the one who has to worry about a law suit.

Hung those Eagle county EMS personell yet?
I appluad your efforts BUT you are a dumbass. You slammed ECAD multiple times in multiple replies on the thread and you should be held accountable for slander and libel. Ever think of that? Stupid RN.
I am a river guide, an EMT, and an ER veteran with 12 years experience in a level one Trauma center. I have worked a death on the river, I know what you felt but you need to keep your fucking emotions at bay when you post online. You should know better, as you work in the Emergency care field, you judged and hung ECAD without the actual facts. Now Grant County may be full of dumbasses who dont give a shit but the EMT's and EMTP's that I come into contact with on a daily basis here in Vail are caring pros who are also boaters.
For all the effort you put forth trying to save a young man, you wasted it by your stupid antics on this site.
You should be ashamed of your actions, specifically the slander and libel that you spread here on the Buzz.

peaks2paddles

Why not post it!!!!

Peaks2Paddles:

- City/Town: Eagle-Vail
- State: Colorado

Old 07-15-2008   #84

Eagle-Vail, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Wow! Hey, its a picture of me! surgass, you are so classy. I send you a private message, that means it was for you, dont you understand? Then you post it, NICE.......
Nice pic, dont you think?
Old 07-15-2008   #85

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyak22 View Post
Peaks2Paddles:

- City/Town: Eagle-Vail
- State: Colorado

p2p you are a d-bag, yes. the lady is more than likely dramatized by the situation already. stop bitching at her like its your old lady and get some class. she witnessed a situation that her conscious told her was obviously wrong. not everybody can be saved but with the condition she said he was was in that crew couldve done more and should've done more. not ask the first responder to continue on her own if she likes. very unprofessional more than likey just like you p2p
Old 07-15-2008   #86

DENVER, Colorado
Thank you very much Walt I will post it. Oh, and by the way you dont want me to answer your question about the picture.
Old 07-15-2008   #87

Icebox, Colorado
Paddling Since: 98
Grant County

I am confused, where is Grant County.....
Old 07-15-2008   #88

Summit, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Send a message via AIM to COUNT
Seriously guys? Has this really degenerated to personal attacks, hunting down personal identities, and creating new accounts to post under an alias? If there's something that hasn't been said and needs to be, by all means say it. But if you're just repeating what you and others have already said or attacking people, you're just wasting everyone's time. Let's keep this civil. And if you're going to post, do so under your own damn screenname and be responsible for your own actions. You know who you are.

COUNT
Old 07-15-2008   #89

Park City, Utah
Paddling Since: 1985
So,

I used to work defending Doctors Hospitals and RN and EMT's.

I also taught a course at some of my clients teaching hoispitals on how not to get sued. You know what the number one reason people sued my clients. The nurse told them they should.

The second thing I taught. Never put it in writting unless you want to see it again in court. That profanity laced email did not demonstrate any of the class you degrade her for not showing.

I think nothing could have been done. The EMT's probably knew that. She was four hours into it, and invested in the win. As I said, I hope she's therr when me or my friends need help.

Litigation or threats have no place here.

From Surgass's earlier post, I doubt it was her that hunted you down. I agree with her decission to post your PM. It was classless.

The drunken fat kid in the corner.
Out.
Old 07-15-2008   #90

Buena Vista, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNT View Post
And if you're going to post, do so under your own damn screenname and be responsible for your own actions. You know who you are.

COUNT
Yeah!

Closed Thread