Old 03-26-2015   #11
Ty Thomas
Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1997
Originally Posted by duct tape View Post
Check this out. You can probably make your own. Most of us that ride Adv motorcycles use these in various forms.

Fuel Cans : Gas Pack : Gasoline Containers :
Hi there Duct Tape.
Your right, you definitely could put something together on your own such as mounting the "Pax Lock" with out our water board but I couldn't find any good flat surfaces on my frame to make it work. Most of the consumers I have seen using the Roto Pax system have all been in the atv industry and generally have something flat and metal to mount to. Being that raft frame are typically tubular.

I wanted to make it very obvious who was making the jugs and the lock system when I released this product so people could have the option to buy the jugs from the source if they wanted to. After designing our Mother Board Ammo can system I wanted to do something similar in regards to a "quick release" water jug. When I stumbled onto Roto Pax I had my solution without having to re-invent the wheel- so to speak.

What I have done is design a universal board that will fit almost any raft frame(in some way), supplied the mounting hardware and incorporated a convenient pre-made water jug that can now mount next to your dry box and not interfere with your elbow room while rowing. Our you could mount them next to your front dry box.

Thanks for any feed back!

Pulse Fab

Pulsefabrivergear is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off