Location: Charlotte, NC
The U.S. National Whitewater Center
is an outdoor adventure center providing the Charlotte region with the world's most unique outdoor recreation and environmental learning experience...
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- - the world's largest artificial whitewater course, featuring class III-IV rapids
- over 300 acres of woodlands
- over 11 miles of trails
- access to the Catawba River
- climbing center with routes approaching 50'
- challenge course
- conference center
- ten minutes from center-city Charlotte
- full time - part time -seasonal
- River Manager
Head River Guides
High Adventure Program Manager (must have experience in ropes course programming)
High Adventure Program Assistant Manager (this position will manage the climbing center daily operations)
Challenge Course Facilitators
Retail Manager - Reservations Supervisor- HR Administrator-Financial Analyst-Executive Chef-Front Desk Supervisor-Conference Center Coordinator-Group Sales/Events Manager-Maintenance Manager
Most offers will be made by May 31, 2006. The Center will open June 15th.
HOW TO APPLY: go to http://www.usnwc.org/contactus.html
to download an application and to find out more about our organization!
The USNWCs mission is to build stronger communities by:
- Promoting healthy and active lifestyles
- Developing environmental stewardship
- Encouraging family/civic interaction