Old 08-14-2012   #1
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Paddling Since: 1995
New Hyside dealer in Pennsylvania

Hey, this is Sean Williamson from Short Arm Boatworks. I'm a brand new retailer of Hyside boats in Pa., and even though were just starting out we've had a lot of good feedback so far. All our boats come direct from Hyside so that means you get the Hyside 5 year limited warranty and since you took a chance and bought from someone trying to break into the business your going to get a minimum of $100.00 off retail prices(more for the larger, more expensive boats) and free shipping east of the mississippi($75.00 for the rest of CONUS). As I said we are new and our website is "on again off again" but you can simply check the Hyside site to decide which boat you like and email me with your choice, and I will always beat their prices. We are an authorized dealer so returns and warranty are no problem. Drop me a line or check in on the site to see when it's up . Thanks.
recall1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What would you do to this old Hyside? 2kanzam Whitewater Kayaking 20 09-08-2012 09:57 AM
New Jackson Kayak Dealer Delawarepaddlesports Commercial Posts 0 01-08-2011 04:43 AM
New NRS Dealer in St. George Utah thedesertrat Commercial Posts 0 11-03-2010 02:52 PM
camper shell dealer recommendations? Jay H Whitewater Kayaking 8 08-07-2007 07:53 PM

» Classified Ads
Ski Boots Back Country

posted by zrafter

11 1/2 Asolo 3 pin all leather boots. Italian made . great...

Patagonia Guidewater and...

posted by clemkins

Two patagonia drybags, one is the guidewater II 50L, the...

kitchen dry box

posted by Johnny

I am selling a 44" long x 13.5" wide x 16" high aluminum...