Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > Commercial Posts

Old 05-11-2011   #1
san francisco, California
Paddling Since: 2011
$$ Need expert outdoorsman for docu-reality series**NorCal / Denver/Boulder area**

looking for a host to interview other guides , who are a true outdoorsman , please read below...

please email me with any questions, kbbcasting@gmail.com... i am in SF , and casting in SF and Denver ( hoping to get those that live in surrounding areas to submit, so i can interview them in person ) , if you live outside the area , maybe you can send us an on camera interview/bio about yourself.

this will be on a well known cable sports network , couple thousand per episode...

please forward on to anyone interested... or let me know if some great places to go in those areas , thanks again!!

The Guide Pilot
Looking for true outdoorsmen to host a show!!! Docu-Reality Series.
*** NEED Expert Outdoorsman, river
and/or climbing folks, would be great, etc **
.. comfortable in front of the camera..
**Well paid for , paid contract to be discussed$$$ ***

This person needs to be a true outdoorsman and able to handle whatever sport/adventure we attempt. Extremely knowledgeable, able to handle themselves in extreme situations, and game to try anything. Sports might include, but not limited to- extreme river kayaking, canyoneering, back country skiing, rock climbing. ice climbing, mountain climbing, fishing and fly fishing, cave diving, mountain biking etc.

THE MASTER GUIDE takes us into the lives of the world’s best outdoor guides in their own worlds, shot in their exclusive corner of nature, with the audience and our host simply along for the ride… adventures ensue

We are looking for our host , or anti-host, we like to call him, he is our audience , who helps us experience this world , befriends our guide .. gets to know to the real deal…

We are casting Saturday, May 21st in SF , Monday May 23rd in Denver
Please contact Kristen at kbbcasting@gmail.com
asap to get more info.

We would shoot 5 days per location.
First location for pilot to be discussed/
• One location per episode; no idea how far apart or close together the episodes will be spaced; very dependent on sport and season; so they will need to have a somewhat flexible work situation so they could get a week off every now and again, closer we get , more planned out we would get.

I will send you detailed info about the show.
_please email kbbcasting@gmail.com
1: contact info
2. jpeg picture of yourself
3. your outdoorsman experience /resume, please include any extreme situations / stories
4. why you think you would be right for this job.
5. are you avail for an on camera interview?
SF : Saturday May 21st
( please let me your avail time, takes about 30 minutes)
DENVER: Monday May 23rd
( please let me your avail time, takes about 30 minutes)
** after you email back , I would submit your info to the client , who may have more questions for you. After that we would schedule an interview.

Thank you for your interest!!

kbbcasting is offline   Reply With Quote