Old 01-13-2011   #31
Westminster, Colorado
Paddling Since: when
Looking forward to the Hunting Kayak.

Archie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #32
GWS, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
You've been surfing for 20 years and you are no better than someone who just learned to swim? Get a new activity. And a class V boater is a better boater than a class 2 boater, in the technical sense. No one is saying they are a better person. They simply have more experience. It is the same as saying a skier who can ski expert runs without a problem is a better skier than someone who is out on the hill for their first day. They are a better skier not a better person. that a picture of you on some riverboard or inner tube? You've lost all credibility.

As for the boat... if you don't like it then move on. It's not like anyone is saying this is a one quiver boat for the true whitewater kayaker. It's a hybrid boat for people who want to get on the river and fish. It's not for everyone but I can see lots of people enjoying it. Think of all those mini cats that Cabbela's sells. I think this is way cooler than one of those.

Mut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #33
Frisco, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Hey, mut I really don't care any more about this post and I love jackson kayak's. But read the post it was about bad-ass-ness not skill. And do you surf,because if you paddle out and think you are bad-ass or better then someone. You will get your ass kicked the difference between kayaking and surfing. Also it's a inner tube and to quote someone from this post '' A GOOD KAYAKER CAN PADDLE A ICE CHEST OR PIECE OF PLY-WOOD'' Its all I had at the time sorry for being a true waterman. And credibility are you a pro kayaker or swift water tech or something?
LanceDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #34
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
How did a post about a new fishing kayak get turned into a pissing contest?!?! WTF? I have boated with MUT and I dont think he needs to prove anything to anyone.

hkbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote