Old 04-24-2007   #1
Guide in Alaska May-Sept

Are you an experienced guide? Tired of working hard and not making much money? Here's a great experience for you. I don't think you can make better money guiding anywhere in the world. You can make $80-$200 a day just in tips.
The downsides: drysuits everyday, 37 degree water, 15 hour days, cruise line customers= lots of weight. You're usually running 10-12 300lbish customers in 18' row boats, not many days off, outhouse, rain/snow, the owner- John White

Plussides: $$$, you're in AK, Great equipment, Big Water even in September, meeting other guides, no closing time for the bars, The Salmon Bake Bar, the owner-John White and his mom's (Judy) home cooking.

For more info contact me:
Remoteproductions is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Colorado Rivers & Creeks DVD Guide danimal Whitewater Kayaking 23 04-03-2006 03:37 PM
Guide staff wanted, Denali Park Alaska dougabbott3 Commercial Posts 1 07-29-2005 11:06 PM
Oregan Guide Book? cosurfgod Whitewater Kayaking 4 12-05-2004 01:36 PM
Th. Sept. 2 Shoshone 1260 CFS ColoradoCanoeKayak Whitewater Kayaking 0 09-02-2004 01:22 PM
I want to be a raft guide when I grow up! mattdanitz Whitewater Rafting 9 07-31-2004 11:07 PM

» Classified Ads

posted by jordanfrank7

I am selling my kayak to get ready for the winter season. ...

Wave Sport Ethos 10

posted by davidwsilver

Patagonia Guidewater and...

posted by clemkins

Two patagonia drybags, one is the guidewater II 50L, the...