(Monday through Friday, 9:00-5:00)
E-Commerce Daily Tasks:
The CKS warehouse clerk position is a seasonal job (April through September). We are looking for a highly motivated, detailed oriented person to assist CKS with inventory transfers, packing, shipping, and warehouse organization during our busiest months. At the end of the term the applicant may be considered for full time year-round employment as a CKS Sales Associate (based on performance).
- Transfer inventory from Retail location to Warehouse.
- Pack and Ship daily web orders.
- Help wrap all outgoing kayaks for shipment.
- Process Return Authorizations.
- Clean, re-tag, re-stock returns.
- Train to assist with various aspects of E-Commerce Sales.
- In charge of All Inventory Transfers Warehouse to Retail, Retail to Warehouse.
- Assist inventory manager:
- Stickering product/receiving.
- Inventory counting:
- General Warehouse organization
- Put inventory into Plastic bags and label.
- Organize boat wrapping materials.
- Organize kayak, label, and receive kayaks.
- Sweep, organize, and clean warehouse on a daily basis
Retail Store Tasks:
- Help FOH with occasional face-to-face sales.
- Assist with CKS Paddlefest.
- Assist FOH Staff with various tasks including:
Qualifications include: Customer service oriented, good verbal and written communication skills, computer experience required. Must be 18 years of age with a valid driverís license.
Benefits include: Industry pricing on gear, access to free kayak, SUP, and raft demos, flexible lunch schedule, and the pleasure to work in an enjoyable environment. This is a seasonal position
Please email resume/letter of interest to: email@example.com