Old 05-25-2009   #11
Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994

moabmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #12
Paddling Since: 96
Originally Posted by rwhyman View Post
So, as a home-brewing, beer snob, I'd like to know who the headbrewer is and a little bit about there brewing experience? Does anybody have any comments on the quality of the beer?
You'll have to check them out yerself but I've already made the Porter my first choice and tipped a few with a lot of people the last couple nights and heard nothing but enthusiastic comments. Mic is definitely on it.

Phil U. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #13
Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
The beer is fantastic. The Stout has gotten rave reviews from some boater friends. IPA has been the biggest hit and there is another batch brewing right now. I'm headed over for lunch at Eddyline right now. Check it out and if you have any suggestions, Mic and his crew are super receptive to feedback.
dustin.heron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009   #14
The Road, Colorado
Paddling Since: '07
Send a message via Yahoo to Badazws6
Nice building and atmosphere and the service was great. I hope you all have some brews better then the amber I had Sat, I thought it lacked taste and had almost no body to it. Food was slightly better then the other BV options but I'm not a fan of any restaurant in BV.
Life: Live it!
Badazws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009   #15

Hi there.

As many of you know, the town of BV has started its third phase of the BV River park improvements. This will include 3 incredible rock climbing boulders for public use, a new in stream whitewater feature, new trail signage, additional benches, and more trash receptacles. All work will be done this summer, fall and next winter. So by spring of 2010, our BV River Park will be the better than the best has to offer. If you have not noticed already, this park is getting a tremendous amount of use daily and is bringing and keeping a ton of folks in our town.

Funding for this project is a collaborative effort between the town of BV, local citizen support, and GOCO state lottery funding. We (the public) are committed to fund raise $7,000 this summer to assist in matching grants for the overall scope of the project. We started with Paddle Fest and the P and H Ball to get the funding rolling this spring. Now is the time to unite to raise the additional amounts so we all can enjoy this gigantic and incredible resource in town used by bikers, paddlers, climbers, fishermen, and sight seers’ alike.

How it works. Simple, come to the Eddyline Brewery every Monday from 6 pm to close. Any pints of beer purchased on Monday evenings will include a $1.00 donation to the BV River Park Fund. On top of that, we will show a new movie each Monday in the brewery free of charge at 8 pm. Movies will alternate based on the season. We will start with paddling, biking and climbing movies this summer, then transition into skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling movies this winter. The goal here is to have fun, bring us all together as friends and family, drink a few beers together, and raise some money for one of the best resources our town has to offer.

So see you every Monday at the Eddyline. Please forward this to your friends who may have the same interest you do and thanks for your continued support.

bvwp1 is offline   Reply With Quote

beer, buena vista