Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > Commercial Posts

Old 02-07-2008   #1
$450 Room in Duplex Golden, includes Cable/ Wifi/Utl. Dog Friendly

I'm looking for a housemate to share a nice brick 2 BDRM, 1 Bath duplex just outside of downtown Golden. I'm an easy going 27 year old male environmental consulting professional with a 1 year old black lab/border colley dog. I chose to move to my current house because of its close proximity to hiking trails, the Golden Whitewater Park, and all sorts of other outdoor opportunities. Other attractions include the Colorado Mills shopping center a couple miles away. The house is approximately 2 miles from downtown Golden (built in the 70's instead of the 20's) in a nice neighborhood. A perfect house mate match would be someone a responsible and social person who enjoys outdoor activities like skiing, hiking, and whitewater kayaking and, is in their mid 20's to early 30's. My ski pass is at Copper/Winter Park and I go up every weekend. Students/professionals, and just about anyone else is welcome. No drugs, alchol abuse, or smoking. DOG OWNERS PREFFERED, but not necessary.

The duplex consists of a very large fenced back yard and a nice deck for BBQs, a 1-car garage, Washer/Dryer, your own Dish Network Connection, Wireless Internet,and ALL UTILITIES PAID. There is a nice open space area that is perfect for taking your dog on a walk. The house is also well landscaped with tress. I'm hoping to find a house mate with a dog, so that my dog has a buddy. I'll be putting in a doggy door too. You can store some stuff in the garage, but I would prefer to be able to park my car inside. To be fare, your rent and expenses are about $100 less than my rent and expenses.

If you would like to know more about the place and myself, feel free to give me a call at (970) 631-4983 or email at mtkayaker1@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

cemartin is offline   Reply With Quote