Yampa / Lodore - extra spots july 3 launch
we have a permit for a july 3rd launch, and don't have to decide on river until 2 weeks before launch. hoping water will hold enough to do yampa with lodore as backup plan.
6 of us so far, leaning towards IK self support but may bring one raft. 3 early 40's dudes + 1 wife and 2 kids. experienced boaters but flying in so will have mostly rental gear
don't want a huge trip, but open to having a few other folks join us. low-key fun, family style trip with some hiking & relaxing, but definately with a few beers at camp.
preference, of course, is for somone close to UT who can hold their own and contribute something to the trip in terms of gourmet cooking, gear hauling, safety, etc.
pm if interested; note I am away from buzz access until 24th - chris