Old 06-21-2007   #1
Upper Lochsa

Is anyone interested in the upper Lochsa this Saturday? Leave a message at 720-300-1396 or email at mtkayaker1 at yahoo dot com.

cemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #2
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995

I'm planning on hitting the MF of the Flathead this Saturday but may be able to come down to Alberton Gorge if its not too far from you. I'm in Libby MT for much of the summer and am running rivers in this neck of the woods. That said, I'll be looking for some fun whitewater on Sat/Sunday after the 4th, preferrably near Kalispell but I could probably come down to Alberton for a run Saturday or Sunday. If you wanted to do an overnight either Friday or Saturday, I'll be glad to haul your gear & beer. I'll be dropping my wife off at the airport in Kalispell Friday at 4.

PM me if you want to try to get together.

-Andy H.

Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007   #3
Andy, check you're PMs.
Still looking for a good crew to paddle the Upper Lochsa. Any takers? My new days off are Wednesday and Thursday. If you're up here send me an email.
cemartin is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off