Old 07-08-2008   #1
Moab, Utah
Upper and Lower Eagle - 7/12 or 7/13

will be in the area over the weekend, and would like to run the upper section (possibly dowd too) to avon on saturday 7/12 with someone. too stout for my wife to boat it, so i will need to join up with someone else.

also, will be taking my wife from edwards to wolcott/trestle/interstate on saturday afternoon or sunday 7/13, and also maybe to state bridge area as well. anyone looking for this type of float can join on with us.

are there enough locals making the run(s) that there should be little problem jumping on with someone for most of the day on saturday? i have run everything before, but just don't want to run dowd and the upper section to avon solo.

also, any local feedback on the new play features in avon? early reports looked good, but have not heard any recent updates at current flows. are they more green wave features at these flows, or is there a hole type feature as well? where are people parking at for a park n play session - in the BC lot on Hwy 6, or is there somewhere closer?

thanks in advance - and happy boating. later.

pbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #2
Gypsum, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
I might be into running dowd with you early sat morning.. Pm me!
Get it while you can, it's dropping fast!
stumpster is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off