Old 06-09-2010   #1
Germantown, Maryland
Paddling Since: 2002
Send a message via AIM to Thinkrain
Spots open on Grand Canyon trip Dec 2010

I am looking for a few more people for a Grand Canyon trip launching Dec 30, 2010. The trip is 25 days. We are doing food/rafts/gear/shuttle etc through PRO. Looking for people who would be able to commit now. We are all smoke and drug free and looking for the same in you. Please email me with any serious interest or questions.
Rowing experience is a plus but not required. Though rowers may get preference.

Thinkrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010   #2
Kingwood, Texas
Paddling Since: 08

I would love to jump on a trip. I have rowed extensively in the northwest and the grand one time. Shoot me a PM and we can exchange contact info. I might be trying to pull a 2011 permit so I would have to make sure that doesn't conflict. I am not sure how the powers that be count the trip that starts in 2010 and ends in 2011.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Happy boating!

erain12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010   #3
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Third year guide out of Glenwood Springs CO. Would love to get on the grand! have my own 12' SB tributary as well. Completely drug free (minus a few drinks on the special occasions) all my life. 24 years old. Would love to know more details and how much it would cost
Dalon is offline   Reply With Quote

grand canyon

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off