Old 02-14-2012   #1
Salt spots!

Due to a friends wedding date (poor planning) and some unforeseen circumstances, some of our regular posse had to bail. So we are opening up spots for randoms! It's been awhile since we had some randoms! Get some! Anyway, put-on is March 15th and planning on 4 days on the river. I know it's short, but some of us blue collar folks gots to work. So, if you are a competent kayaker or rafter, can guzzle copious amounts of alcohol and still perform the robot, hit me up. We currently have one kayaker and two fat beer barges confirmed due to cancelations.

Ryanrugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012   #2
x, x
Paddling Since: x
I would like to go, I sent you a pm about your trip. 1 kayaker I do not have much gear very light.

bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012   #3
Fresno, California
Paddling Since: 1990
Sounds interesting, been before, love to drink ( Irish) and it will be ST. Patrick’s day on rio!!!!! ( the patron saint of Jameson) got rafts, cats that can haul gear/beer.
One question:
I tend to do centipede or the windmill more that the robot when I get down, is that going to be a problem?
Villainista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012   #4
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Ryan, I sent ya a PM a few days ago - I am very much interested in going with you guys. Email me at jbuckhold (at) gmail (dot) com... thanks.
BuckytheGREAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012   #5
Trip is full. Thanks for the responses!
Ryanrugger is offline   Reply With Quote