Looking for a permit holder for mid to late March launch.
My crew and I live in Colorado currently, use to live in AZ.
Very extensive experience with the Salt River, camping spots, safety, river hazards, etc.
Here is what I can offer:
- Medical Doctor (Great saferty)
- 16 foot Oar frame (CAT)
- Over 15 years exp. on Multi day runs (Middle Fork, Grand, Salt, Selway, Animas)
- Safety kayaks
- ALL THE GEAR and cooking options you could ask for
- ALL required Forest Service needs: Fire Pan, Grover, Dry Box, etc
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner meals
- BACON BOMB!!! That is all I can say
If you have a permit, and limited gear or planning on self support, give me a shout I can help make a very comfortable trip.