Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking > Kayaking | Trip Planner

Old 05-13-2010   #1
Offering carpool space to Embudo/LTB 5/13night or 5/14dawn

I'm driving my truck from Denver to the Embudo either tonight or tomorrow, and running the Embudo on Friday and Saturday race. Then Saturday after the race we may/probably will launch on Lower Taos Box and camp somewhere. (Backup option would still be to raft LTB on Sunday.) Then raft out Sunday and back to Denver. My first LTB!

I'll have lot's of gear so I'll drive. I have space available for one or two people looking for a ride to Budo race and/or Pilar area. Hit me up if you need a ride, I'm solo driver at the moment. #three0threenine1875 foursix. Not ready to leave until late tonight.
Kyle McCutchen
Cutch is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carpool down to embudo race? tj@cu Kayaking | Trip Planner 5 05-07-2009 01:30 PM
RecreTec now offering new personal dry boxes RecreTec Commercial Posts 1 02-23-2009 08:51 AM
Anyone boating LTB/Racecourse this weekend? mvhyde Whitewater Kayaking 4 02-21-2008 04:06 PM
Pikes Peak Whitewater Club offering beginners class ktkayaks Whitewater Kayaking 0 03-07-2005 08:47 PM
LTB Trip mvhyde Kayaking | Trip Planner 0 02-12-2005 01:58 PM

» Classified Ads
Demo 2016 Jackson Karma...

posted by 4CRS

Used 2016 Jackson Traverse 9 expedition whitewater kayak -...

Fred the Fuse 48

posted by kayaklifeislife

My first boat the Wavesport Fuse 48 I'm just putting it on...

Used Pyranha 9R...

posted by Rendezvous River Sports