Old 06-14-2011   #1
Louisville, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
My bro in CO for a month to paddle

hey all, my buddy jonathon from naw lands is going to be in colorado for about a month from june 20th to july 15th. for the first & last five days he's in carbondale for classes he's taking so he'll be looking to paddle things around there in the evenings after classes. i don't know anyone out that way to put him in contact with.

he said he hasn't paddled in about a year, but he's a south eastern paddler that's been to NZ, Chili & Ecuador (where i met him), so he's planning a little warm up period when he gets here. he's only bringing a creek boat & i might lend him my playboat if i go to the middle east for work in the next couple weeks, &/or i get super busy with my move.

he's gonna be hanging around colorado between the classes, looking for rivers to hop on & people to paddle with. he asked about obj (think i saw something on here about a wood issue)

for everyone i have #s for i'll probably send those over to him so he can find some good peeps to paddle with around front range. but as i mentioned i'm kinda SoL for peeps around carbondale/aspen/glenwood.

i told him about this.. hoping he hops on here. thanks for hooking him up with some good river miles & water fun!
~Get all the sleep I need when I'm dead.
Hans is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off