Old 06-22-2004   #1
midweek boating on class 2-3

Looking for a boating partner, preferabbly during the week for some class 2-3 whitewater. Still learning the ropes. How about doing the filter plant on the poudre? Let me know.

clendeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004   #2
I try to get out a lot during the week. Give me a call and we can set something up.
Corey D

CoreyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004   #3
Trying to get out on the lower NSV today, give me a ring if you're interested...720 271 9094. If not today, maybe tomorrow.
spthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004   #4
Aurora, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
filter plant is getting bony

We hit the filter plant on Sat. and Sun. and the level is dropping FAST. It's still very doable, but the waves are fairly small and you'll be dodging a lot of "new" rocks. Still had a great time. A new drop (maybe a foot and a half) appeared on Sat. that wasn't there the weekend before. Its no big deal, but its a bumpy ride if you go to the left. It is about 1/3 of the way down the run and you can see it from the road. Let me know what it is like if you go this weekend. I would love to join you but I have to stick around Denver. Happy Paddling!

kclowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004   #5
I am open for boating on most weekdays. My downside is that I'm fairly new so have to rent my boat at this point and can only wet exit. But I'm up for about anything.

MinstrelBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off