Old 03-06-2014   #21
Dipshit with the most.
Bellevue, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1991
Originally Posted by BrainO View Post
far and away adventures in Sun Valley- we ran into these guys at the put in on the middle fork a couple of years back, and they were the coolest, funnest, most helpful group of outfitters that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting- top notch pros
Far and Away is Steve and Annie Lentz's outfit is located in Ketchum (occasionally roped in with the Sun Valley moniker due to name recognition and location of PO Box). They operate trips on the MF, Owyhee, Bruneau and do guided sea kayak trips on Yellowstone Lake.

Home | Far and Away Adventures

They are a terrific outfitter and helmed by a great guy. Steve and I are actually trying to figure out a Grand Canyon trip next spring, but of course did not draw so we will play the cancellation game and see if it works out.

Originally Posted by mattywp View Post

Brad @ Adventures in Sun Valley is a class act and he seems to surround himself with good people.
Brad's website is this:

Middle Fork Salmon River provides unforgettable Wilderness Experience

and his operating name is Adventure Sun Valley. He is actually located near Seattle, outfits on the MF and has nothing to do with Sun Valley that I can tell - so I think it's kind of a weird name really. But what do I know. The previous incarnation of his company was run by someone that I am very glad is not in the outfitting business. I don't really know much about Brad's operation so I am glad your experience was positive matty.

carvedog is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off