Old 06-06-2012   #1
Hermosa Scarlet
durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
MFS slots for 2??

Middle Fork Salmon trip spots?? 2 Durango CO rafters looking for 2 spots on MFS trip after July 10th. One 14 and one 16 foot rafts willing to carry extra gear.

rhagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012   #2
Garden Valley, Idaho
how bout the main

We are still in need of a raft for our main salmon trip, have some feelers out but are waiting on replies. I should know by this weekend if we have the space. Trip dates are July 11-17 (take out on the 17). Call me if you have any interest. 208-462-2784 Andrea

Gardenvalleykayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012   #3
Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1940
To either of the 2 original posters here, our group (2 cats and 4 people) is launching on the Main Salmon, July 11th. We won't have much room in terms of being able to carry other folks gear, but we're all pretty laid back and enjoy like minded folks. We figure the more goof balls at camp the better.

We don't drink on the river, we might drink a bit at camp. We'll be stopping to see the highlights along the way, will probably scout the bigger rapids.

We'll be leaving from Boise on the 10th, and there is room for additional boats on my trailer, but no room in my vehicle for additional people. We're paying to have my vehicle shuttled to Carey. You're more than welcome to carry on to Spring Bar if you want.

Let me know if you're interested - and at the very least it sounds like we'll be seeing one of you at the put-in!
QwertyAberration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012   #4
Garden Valley, Idaho
Qwerty, can you call me?

Can you call me at 208-462-2784? You guys might want to try to join us on our jet boat shuttle up from Riggins, it might be more cost effective. I also want to talk to you about potentially joining our parties together for the trip.

Thanks .

Gardenvalleykayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012   #5
Hermosa Scarlet
durango, Colorado

just got back from Back country trip no emails for some time. Thanks for the invite. Bad timing. You s/b on the river currently and will be great flow around 3.
Thanks again

rhagar is offline   Reply With Quote