Lower Clear Creek; Saturday the 15th
If flows hold and/or rise, a buddy and I are planning on getting on Lower Clear Creek for some mank fun! We'll make the final decision on LCC in the morning!
Afterwards (Or if LCC is too low), heading to Waterton to get some laps in!!
LCC is at 217 cfs
Waterton is at 412 cfs
Who wants to join us?!
Give me a shout in the morning to see what the final plans/meetup times are:
If you're going to stick it out there, don't be afraid to get it cut off.