Old 07-01-2010   #1
Silverdale, Washington
Paddling Since: 2007
Looking to join a Big South crew this weekend.

I had two buddies that had to acquiesce to their wives and can't paddle this weekend. I'd most likely portage some stuff, but hoping some people wouldn't mind me tagging along. If you wouldn't object to a Big South newbie, please call/text 719-360-0175.

CO_Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010   #2
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Hey Patrick, I was gonna head up there this weekend. Gonna talk to Brian, but I'm still out of cell service until tomorrow night. Let me know.

D. Hippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010   #3
Silverdale, Washington
Paddling Since: 2007
Scott, called Brian already and haven't heard back. Was hoping for a Saturday run, and something easier on Sunday. Will do Sunday if that's what it takes to get on Big South though. Heading up tomorrow to help a buddy out on some easier stuff, and was hoping to make a weekend out of it so I don't have to drive back and forth a bunch.
CO_Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010   #4
Kingston, WA
Paddling Since: 2000

You guys staying through Monday? Looking for someone to run BS with on Monday as my normal crew is all out of town, I did it several times last year....
AdamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010   #5
Mountains on the river!!!, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2002
My crew is doing a split this weekend. Upper half sunday afternoon, meet at long draw road at 1230, run upper and then hikeout at Peterson lake, camp there.. Monday morning run the lower half. 3 person crew, 1 that has run the full, 1 that has run the lower, 1 virgin. Adam..Its not the full thing, but your welcome to join if you can't find a crew for the full Monday.

Patrick, I'm looking to maybe run Spencer Sunday morning while waiting for my crew if your looking for something different.

ski_kayak365 is offline   Reply With Quote