Old 06-24-2010   #1
Vail, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Last Minute Yampa Trip

I have a permit for a 5 night / 6 day Yampa Trip leaving on Monday and so many people have dropped out that I will have to cancel unless anybody out there has rafts and want to float.....Come on there must be people out there with the time, the boat, the gear, and inclination.

Funfloozie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010   #2
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
what about kiddos? They can drink their weight in Dales....

bobblehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010   #3
Vail, Colorado
Yampa trip

How old are the kids? I just want to go but need people with rafts to help support the trip for 6 days as I only have a tiny raft, that is capable of carrying my gear and cooler but no groover or kitchen. The more the merrier. My original small group of friends canceled due to work commitments and now I have a permit but need people to make the trip work.
Old 06-24-2010   #4
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1997
I have a small group that might be interested, we have 12ft and 13ft rafts and the group would probably be 3 to 4 adults and one kid, she is 7 and did a 7 day deso last year and loved it. A few questions, 1: Is the launch on monday? 2: What group gear do you need us to bring? 3: Cost? We would have to drive from Canon City late Sunday and could set shuttle and launch on monday if your first camp isnt to far down stream. Give me a ring if you want to talk more details. 7192052593 Corey
ccombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010   #5
Vail, Colorado
Yampa trip

Hi Guys, I've decided to cancel the trip as my original friends are going to refund the permit money to me. It is getting a little too close to organize food and people. Thanks for responding, and sorry to get your hopes up. Happy floating