Snow and cold......
I was waiting until today to see if the weather outlook would change. It has not, so it looks prudent to call off the trip. I could keep everyone warm at camp, but keeping little one's warm an the rafts while it is raining, snowing and blowing is not a winning proposition.
I am sure I will try to get something together in the spring, for the kids, before the runoff begins. And I may see some of you on Westwater next month, but I will leave the kids behind for that one, at least my own that is.