Old 01-15-2004   #1
Interested to paddle Colorado/Grand Kanyon

I'm writing from Italy.
Next summer (August 2004), I would like to come to USA to paddle the Colorado river (Grand Kanyon) with my kayak. I heard the it should be a trip about 2 weeks long. To paddle the Colorado river, the Grand Kanyon, is one of my dream. I paddled a lot in different countries around the world and I can say I have enough experience. I'm alone and I'l looking for a team to join.
Can anyone help me on that? Information, advices, etc., are really welcome.
Thank you in advance to anyone who will write me.

Best Regards,

Stefano Cucit

Stefano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004   #2
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1999
Send a message via AIM to JCKeck1
You'd have to get in line behind me at I'm #06765 in the line of people trying to do that trip and I've been on the list for two years. You should start planning now for a trip in the summer of 2010, not 2004 or else you can pay someone lots of money to guide you down. However, even commercial trips can be booked years in advance. Sorry

JCKeck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004   #3
Grand Canyon

Stefano ......heres a link for the GCPBA (grand canyon private boaters association) you can list/post your name to join groups heading down the grand canyon. Go to the community secion
good luck kelly
kelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off