Mountain Buzz banner

Hells Canyon July 11-15

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  IDriverRunner 
#1 ·
I have a permit for Hells Canyon with a July 12th launch date, the only problem is that the other two boats in my group bailed, leaving just my boat. Is there anybody out there who has rowing experience that would be interested in joining the trip? It would be nice if you had your own boat, but even if you didn't we could easily rent one. Me and my friends are an easy going group of mid-late twenties guys and gals who like to eat good and party hardy on our river trips, so that's the crowd you'd be rolling with. I am living in Salt Lake City right now, but would be willing to meet up with people somewhere in Idaho if need be. I really want to make this trip happen, so if you're interested let me know ASAP!!

#2 ·
info about hells canyon

Hi -

I have a permit for the hells canyon trip in about a week. I haven't been there before and am going with mostly folks who also haven't done it. I was wondering if you ended up going and what it was like. Any info on rapids and campsites would be greatly appreciated. Also, what it was like with the jetboats. We have 2-3 kayakers as well as a cataraft. Thanks.

#3 ·
Hello! Did you happen to just pick it up (just curious), one of our friends had this date, but couldn't go, the rest of us tried to get the permit, but missed it. We've got all gear-- and several boats ready to go for this date. Would be willing to plan anything you need if you'd be willing to add us. Let me know, feeling bummed as this was our only big trip this summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.