Tom- I spoke with the dam engineer today who is a really cool guy. Here is what he said.
Well, since I haven’t actually set a time yet, I guess I could make a delay and try to get it set for Saturday afternoon. I just can’t tell you for sure, I’m still waiting to hear when the tunnel is going to make another adjustment and then set up a release schedule change from that. So if I can, I’ll try to make the flow change for late Saturday afternoon around 4:00 PM. However, this is just tentative at this time and I may have to change according to other factors. Those decisions will most likely be made sometime tomorrow.
So I may have made it sound a little too official because he hasn't even set a definite time yet, but either way it's either Sat or Sun and the flow should still be 600 Sat and might or might not be 600 Sun (I'm not sure how long it takes the flow to get from the dam to the gorge). Hope this clears it up a bit, and look forward to boating with you guys.
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. - Helen Keller