Old 05-11-2010   #1
queenstown, new zealand
Paddling Since: 2005
Grand Canyon July 2010 Launch

Hi, looking for experienced rafters to join us for a mid July launch. a couple of empty spots. email me for details

onzl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010   #2
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Hi Onzl: We're interested! We're a married couple, both boaters. We've run the Grand twice, once in 2003 and once in 2004. We have a 16 foot cat and a 14' Hyside totally rigged and ready, and a ton of outfitter gear including stove, groover, firepan, etc. Email us at, and let us know the exact dates and if there is still space. THANKS!!!!

mtndave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010   #3
Cactus Jack
Evergreen, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1975
Hi ONZL, When in July? Dates would be helpful. I,ve been rafting for over 30 years. Worked commecialy for 15. I even work on the Shot Over for the Holidays years ago. Loveed New Zealand. Spent 6 Months there trecking both Islands. Email
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010   #4
Nederland, Co. nearest town., Either grace or kerfuffled
Paddling Since: 1985
Grand Trip!

I am very interested in your trip. Please let me know the date of launch. I have 15 foot self-bailer, 20+ years of commercial and private experience including 10 Grand trips (5 commercial, 5 private) at every water level common to Grand. (<8,000 cfs-30,000+cfs) and everything in between. Have great gear, toilet,, tons of logistical experience, WFR (curr, medical cert.) and sing/play guitar (I'm a professional musician on land). Plus I'm a great cook; propane, dutch oven and manifold...kidding.
Please call or email at (303) 642-0823
Thanks, Karen
Jungle Jane is offline   Reply With Quote