Gore Fri 4/10
Heading up to gore tomorrow. Got a couple, looking for a couple more. Flow is hovering around 350-400. Ran it a couple weeks ago at 400 and the group had a good time. All the rapids go, cursed a sandbar or two, and the takeout beers were good and cold!
Kremmling forecast for tomorrow looks like high of 50, 10% chance of precip. In other words... standard early season gore weather.
Meeting at morrison park n ride @ 8:30, or takeout at 10:45. Call me if you are interested