Old 03-04-2011   #11
Paddling Since: 96
Hey, before this thread spirals out of control... can a BV boater get involved? LenDog, you don't have to take any shite from Leif, he's just a young pup. I'm hearin salsa and Grand permit bribes just cuz you slipped up and talked to a rafter. Hell, Leif is a playboater fer chrisesakes. Lets not ferget, yer all front rangers, and from what I can tell here on the Buzz that's the ultimate transgression.

Whatchew paddling this weekend?

Phil U. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011   #12
Denver,, exhaustion
wait.... i thought caspermike was the ultimate transgression.

and phil we are hitting up brown's Saturday aiming for 10;30-11 put on time.

"We should restore the practice of dueling. It might improve manners around here" -Edward Abbey
adgeiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011   #13
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1997

All tru, I'm just sayin. Sent you a PM, let me know.

GearDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011   #14
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: '05
I'd love to get together, but I'm in Florida 'til April 20. Please include me in any plans made after that. How about an early season Royal Gorge trip? Adguiser? RiverMalt? LineDawg?
SimpleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011   #15
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
I'll try to get somehting set up in a few weeks so we can all get together and grab some beers. Hopefully, we can hit up some patio weather to plan soem spring trips. Simpleman, I like your royal gotge and westwater ideas. We'll talk.
River Malt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011   #16
doesn't need a fake name
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Originally Posted by Phil U. View Post
...Hell, Leif is a playboater fer chrisesakes. Lets not ferget, yer all front rangers, ...
It started out as the age-old rivalry of rafters versus kayakers, but now you've gone and made it personal! Front ranger!?!?! I sort of rent a house on what some people may call the eastern side of the continental divide, but I will never consent to be called a front ranger. I'm just staying here for a few days, passing through. My phone is still a 970, as is my soul.

I demand satisfaction. Phil, I would like to challenge you to a duel. Since you also seem to be implying that since I am a badass playboater, I am somehow less of a paddler, I suppose that you would favor a race of some sort. May I suggest a head to head sprint down barrel springs in three weeks? Top to bottom run through Death, 11:00 AM, March 27?

leif is offline   Reply With Quote