Old 05-05-2004   #1
Front Range Class III this weekend

Hey all,

Looking to do some boating this weekend and seeing what runs are up and if anyone wants to go. I live in Fort Collins, but will gladly paddle elsewhere. It looks like the Poudre might bew coming up. Anyone looking for a boating partner this weekend May 8th and 9th, let me know. Also could possibly go on mondaythe 10th. I am just looking for class IIIish runs as this will be my first time out this year.

benbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004   #2
Could be in

See my post on taking newbies to pumphouse. I'm trying to do it all this weekend. Could be up for a run on Lower Mish or Bridges early Saturday before heading up to Kremmling to do the newby thang. Do you want to do Lower Mish? (I'm not getting any takers on Shoshone, which I selected because it is showing green, but if the Poudre is coming up, I'd rather paddle that anyway.)

waverider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004   #3
id be down with anytime fri - sun if its up on the poudre. if you hadnt seen the gauge is comin up fast so we should be good for the weekend.
paddlethedam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004   #4
poudre run???

I would be up for a morning run. It looks like the poudre might actually have some water as well. I think bridges might be the better choice if the water is still low, not quite as bony as lower mish. Give me a call if this sounds good. My number is 970-484-8163.

benbruce is offline   Reply With Quote

class ii, class iii

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off