In that area
There are 3 of us meeting at Barrel Springs (IV + from 2-4000, V-V+ at higher flows) to decide if it looks doable, and then we will run the rest through Shoshone, which is class 3 I believe. You could put on for Shoshone and run with us if you want. If Barrel looks too nasty, we will head for the Dowd Chute, and then continue to run below that. The Chute's IV+ as well, but as with the other, you could put on below and run with us. We should be at Barrel at 10:30-11:00 (boater time). Definitely making a day out of it.
| BEER ................. | ||'""|""\__,_
| _____________ l ||__|__|___|)