Old 09-02-2005   #1
Foxton Saturday

Looking for a partner to do Foxton on Saturday 9/3. Preferably someone from Ft. Collins area to share gas. Looks like good flows right now.

soylent green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #2
Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Well, a group from Boulder will be headed up there tomorrow, so if you can make it here we could carpool the rest of the way. We are gonna be leaving from the Rec Center loading dock on the CU campus (its kinda a kayak club thing but not really) and will be meeting at 10:30 there. If you wanna come by feel free to e-mail me and I'll give you my number. It shoudl be a pretty variable group spanning from begginer types up to advanced class V types. If not good luck finding someone from Ft. Fun.

BudgesT at hotmail dot com

Electric-Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #3
Mayhem, I'll look for you guys at the putin about 12. Hope you don't mind me tagging along.
soylent green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005   #4
Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
You are more then welcome. I'm not sure if we are doing Foxton or Waterton or both (and in what order....though if we do both it will likely be Foxton then Waterton). I'm also not sure where we will puttin. The Boulder Garden section is usually fun, but there is a ton of flatwater in between it and the next bit of fun stuff, so its common to do that section real quick and then drive down to the rest of the fun stuff. We should be putting in around noon so if you find us feel free to tag along. If you don't find us then I imagine you'll be able to find someone to do it with, not much else to boat in the front range. See you on the river.

Electric-Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote