Old 06-25-2014   #11
., Arizona
Paddling Since: 2010
Looks like I'll be on the town run in Durango on Friday. If anyone is running anything in the area on Sat and wouldn't mind me tagging along I'd be stoked to meet some new people.
I'm driving up to BV after that to hop on Numbers and anything else I can get my hands on. Meeting a couple friends there for a day or two of paddling/climbing and again would like to meet some locals or passers by to drink with, and maybe boat with too
I'll be camping the whole week I'm there... Any camping spots you guys recommend?
Also interested in the royal gorge after BV since its a couple hours away. I might have a friend of a friend that works up there but nothing set in stone yet.
Thanks for the help guys!

Mr French is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014   #12
Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Originally Posted by mattoak View Post
Does someone have a link to the clear creek Ark section? AW maybe? I was looking for info about it the other day and couldn't find it anywhere

Go buy WWSR.

Clear Creek Ark is about done. You can still run it at 225, but most people prefer 300.

GARNA’s mission is to foster stewardship of the resources of the greater Arkansas River region through education, volunteerism and experiences.
lmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014   #13
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2012
The lower A in Durango is an easy float right now (kayak or raft) and the new park is decent even at the low flow right now. It is easy to bike shuttle or ride the free trolley to shuttle if you can't find a shuttle buddy. we just stash stuff and come back for it later. Some use a bike lock to lock their kayak up, but all in all I haven't had a problem yet.

Brookey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014   #14
behind your mom, Colorado
Running Numbers tomorrow morning. Meeting at CKS around 1030. Black dodge ram. Hopefully making two laps before we have to head back to Denver.

streetdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote