Mountain Buzz banner

Clear Creek Kayaking on the 4th

Tags
kayaking
3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Duckiedoug 
#1 ·
I am looking for someone to duckie or kayak from the Mt. Evans exit to Kermit's on the 4th....It is the beginner-intermediate run for rafts. Duckie Doug

#9 ·
Clear Creek on the 4th

Guys,

I am not sure about this getting to all of you (Daryl, Scott, Rich, and Daniel) today so please try to respond by noon today or I will call each of you to confirm. The water is at about 580 this morning (half of what is was when I rafted it 2 weeks ago) so not exactly sure what it will look like, but assuming it will be fine. I am going to call Clear Creek Rafting to get an update and see conditions and when the commercials start off from the Mt. Evans parking lot, so we don't all go at the same time. I am guessing that it would be good to meet across the street from Kermit's (or whatever it is called now) at either 9 or 9:30 and set shuttle from there. I would consider doing the run twice, depending on weather and conditions.

Duckie Doug

#11 ·
OK There is a 6th guy named John who wants to go and will bring a hard shell (he has a R2 as well, but sounds like Daniel has 2 for his boat). I just talked to Clear Creek Rafting and they said the water was intermediate so good for kayakers. It would be best to meet at 9 at Kermit's as several companies get in the water at 9:00 and gives us time for them to get out. There will be busses all day so hopefully we can get in between congestion. She wasn't sure where we could park, but it sounds like there is a parking lot next to the put in. So let me know if you are all good with 9:00 across from Kermit's and we can go from there.

Duckie Doug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.