Old 04-24-2014   #1
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2010
Ark this week #'s and pine maybe browns

So I'm headin down to BV for the next week (25th-30th) to do some kayaking but I don't really have anyone to boat with down there. So if anyone is looking to do some boating in that area over the next week, I'm down. Lookin to get on the water everyday multiple times a day. I'm gonna be camping so I won't have access to the internet. Give me a call if you're interested 314six1nine91zero9 If I don't answer leave a message and I'll call you back. Cell service can be pretty spotty down there.
Shaun L.

livin_tll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014   #2
Eastern Slope, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
We're running Brown's on Monday morning early. We should be at Ruby by 8. Text if you want to join. (970) 673-RAFT.

Randaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014   #3
Denver-ish, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Originally Posted by Randaddy View Post
(970) 673-RAFT
How many pennies did you have to pay to get RAFT in your #? Wait, 970, probably not too hard to get a custom phone # when there are only 500 people with that area code!

Edit - I never use those smiley faces. Please make sure this was taken as a JOKE.
yesimapirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014   #4
Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Originally Posted by Randaddy View Post
We're running Brown's on Monday morning early. We should be at Ruby by 8. Text if you want to join. (970) 673-RAFT.
Welcome back Randy. You were right, your humor has been missed as of late....

I have a friend coming up from NM this weekend. I think we are going to boat Frog/Elephant Rock to JV, or possibly Little Cambo Saturday afternoon and #6 to Frog Sunday afternoon if anyone cares to join...

Logan 719-229-9333
GARNA’s mission is to foster stewardship of the resources of the greater Arkansas River region through education, volunteerism and experiences.
lmyers is offline   Reply With Quote

ark, browns