I did get a Nov. Illinois trip in and had another one planned two weeks ago, but we backed-out do to some showers forecast during the night (it's one thing to camp in the rain but it's something else to camp in the rain in early Feb on a self-support kayak trip).
I have some time off from work and I keep eyeing the gauge at Agness hoping it will get into my favorite zone...3,200-4,000cfs. If it did I was thinking of going but with all this cold weather the idea of going down to Ca. instead sounds better. It's warmer down there.