Old 05-11-2016   #11
Arvada, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2009
I meeting a friend to paddle on the Poudre at 10am on Saturday at the gas station at the turn off for Poudre Canyon Rd. We are planning on the class III sections like Filter Plant to warm up (it's our first time paddling the Poudre this season) and then Mish Inn, Pine View, and Bridges. I am going to leave Denver area around 8:30. If anyone wants to join and/or carpool let me know! The more the merrier.

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

wykayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016   #12
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2015
Planning on running the poudre river sometime later this week when the weather clears up. Thinking starting with upper and lower mish down to bridges take out. With all the rain it will probably be at a good level. Let me know if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

ctyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016   #13
Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Anyone interested in running some sections of Clear Creek after work on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday? Dumont, Lawson, Lower, etc.. I've ran some of these sections in a raft but never in a kayak so heading with some people that are familiar with the runs would be great.

Meet at the dirt parking lot at the mouth of the canyon @ 5? Which days work?

SouthernSun is online now   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off