Old 03-13-2011   #11
buena vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
yea! lookin like we've got ourselves a crew!!
folks from CB-gunny,summit, boulder, frontrange,wolcott? Pbville? some BV locals? hells ya! where's all dem salida boaters @? skiin concrete or SUPing probly

Pine Creek laps anyone??

Connolly! you can put in @ the sneak so i don't have to miss any piney boofs
Logan- call in sick!
SKeen, bldermorgan lives in boulder and is comming up, maybe you can carpool?

fatbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011   #12
On the Highway, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
I wish I could offer a carpool, but I'll be heading up tomorrow morning to the Vail area for a couple days and then down to BV from there. I'll be in BV for a couple days and am down for some Pine Creek laps!

bldrmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011   #13
OTR, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Morgan/Bob thanks for the shout out, I didn't get on a river yesterday anyway... but Next time a car pool would be cool.

In the meantime- anybody want to paddle Wednesday?? BV is kinda far for a day trip from Boulder, but I am checking out my options...
SKeen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011   #14
The next zone, .
fatbob - I doubt you will get any salider boaters to join you as we all know that salider is where old exkayakers go to floatfish / sup class II or basically die . Pine Creek even at low flows would be pushin it a bit much for most of the "exit" crew!! I have to say that if a "exit super" showed up and gave piney a go it would shut me up..

I cant make it until after work but I will donate a big bag full of marinated elk steaks for you boys to enjoy either pre or post paddlin - bob I will drop them off wed am. If anyone wants to do a later run around 4 I would be into it or maybe some of you would want to do a 2nd lap?? That is if the weather holds caus if it is snowing I will be skiing not boating..

Also what exactly is a "hot line" as I need a definition ..
"I feel better than any other time when I am in the mountains and uh I cant explain it ya know...." - Shawn Farmer..........
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011   #15
Salida, Colorado, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
It's just too nice in Salida to go up to cold BV and the northern likes right now. Plus with bicycle wheels rolling the wet and cold may be a little early.

Hopefully nice weather will permit boating this weekend as our slopes will be filled with Spring Breakers.
Philthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011   #16
Paddling Since: 96
Nek, if a second shift develops that would make my day work better. That is if yer willing to boat with a grandfather...

mmmm, elk steaks...
Phil U. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011   #17
Frisco, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Phil im sure we can do some laps, eric will be down for sure.
LanceDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011   #18
Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
It's looking like I will be a late arrival as well (if I can even make it...)
GARNA’s mission is to foster stewardship of the resources of the greater Arkansas River region through education, volunteerism and experiences.
lmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011   #19
buena vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
probly be grillin after 1st run around 3? neck, phil and logan iam down for a 2nd lap if i can still paddle after a burger and brat and elk steak and some PBR in me!
weather lookin like it's gonna be pretty nice; partly cloudy 58 degrees; warmest day of the week.
hotline: that move you showed me @ #1!(eddy catch on right, peel out run hole), #5 ledge boof on left!, the CLAw!, paddlin into the cave after triple drop (and drinking a PBR). slide-boof above piney hole! finish line boof after triple drop!! oooh yea it's on
fatbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011   #20
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Bob -
I'm in. I'd like to run Pine Creek thru No. 5. We'll see about a second lap.
You thinkin more like noon at the TO or closer to 1? Doesn't matter to me.
I'll bring a little beer and maybe a bag of chips or something.

Id725 is offline   Reply With Quote