Zet Toro, How do I get one - Mountain Buzz

Old 1 Week Ago   #1

Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Zet Toro, How do I get one

Recently got a chance to do a short amount of paddling in one and can I say now I'm hooked. Very interested in how I could get my hands on one in Colorado. On the web site they list a dealer in Idaho but no connections there. Was wondering if anyone else has looked into this. Really hope I don't have to pull off an international purchase with shipping.

Advertisement

Old 1 Week Ago   #2

Horseshoe Bend, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1980
Zet Toro

A container of Zet boats just arrived in the USA. You can get a hold of a Toro on the zetkayaksusa.com site or if you have any questions email chad@zetkayaksusa.com.
icrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyohitewater View Post
Recently got a chance to do a short amount of paddling in one and can I say now I'm hooked. Very interested in how I could get my hands on one in Colorado. On the web site they list a dealer in Idaho but no connections there. Was wondering if anyone else has looked into this. Really hope I don't have to pull off an international purchase with shipping.
Hey there and how are you? Thanks for your inquiry into ZET Kayaks. I'm your CO go to paddler so fire me off any questions you may have.

As the other person mentioned, go to Home - Zet Kayaks USA and order your boat there. If you have any questions or need clarification you can contact me. You can also email chad@zetkayaksusa.com for question, ordering and shipping information, etc.

I've been paddling all the boats especially the Toro and it's a blast.

Cheers and look me up if you're ever in Durango, CO. I also paddle around CO so keep in touch

Chur
Old 1 Week Ago   #4

Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Thanks for replying,

I Live on the front range in Idaho Springs, currently in a 1st gen Mamba and so far the Toro is the only thing that has come close to being as much fun. Clear Creek, the Platte and Ark have always been where I have spent my time but my paddling partner just took a job in Montrose and is moving there with his wife this month so I will definitely be spending some time over in that area this season. I'll for sure be looking you up if we get over to the Animas.

Thanks again