Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 07-07-2010   #1
asheville, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 1997
Yule Creek Video! Fusilli's epic crash! Plus paddle with Demshitz in the PNW!

Check out this video Demshitz put together of a run down Yule Creek in Marble Colorado a couple weeks ago.

The video features Dave Fusilli's out of boat experience on the 80 foot slide "Oriental Massage"... he's still a little sore... Yule Creek is a Stout! Enjoy!

Also, if you're in Oregon/Washington State come paddle with Demshitz this weekend!

Alder Creek Saturday in Portland Oregon. Klackamus river take out Bob's Hole at 11 am. Dashboard Empanada premiere afterwards at Blitz Ladd, 2239 SE 11th Ave, PDX Doors open at 7 pm film starts at 8:30pm
Contact Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe

and then...

AquaSports Sunday in Seattle meeting noon in Index for a Sky run and then 6ish at the store for food and swag giveaway, movie at around 7pm.
AquaSports Kayak Shop - Seattle Area Kayaks, Used Kayaks, and Kayak Gear in Redmond, WA

demshitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #2

Thats the line I had. About 6 inchs either way and it looks like it goes smooth. That is a hard hit, then to do the rest of the slide on my head, Damn.. just thinking don't get knocked unconsious. Broke my paddle, jacked my helmet, folded up the bow of my boat. Didn't swim though. Shoulder is still not ready to go. Looking forward to a redemption run. Have you been back Dave?

PARKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #3
The next zone, .
Yea I was wonderin why dave sold me that boat so cheap .... Just kiddin dave get better soon!

Good work and props on another great video boys..
"I feel better than any other time when I am in the mountains and uh I cant explain it ya know...." - Shawn Farmer..........
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #4
Oregon City, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1972
Don't try to find the Klackamus River on any map! It actually is spelled Clackamas. Launch at Sandstone Bridge, take-out at Memaloose Scaling Station. Lots of action for rafts in this 12-mile run.
The Mogur is offline   Reply With Quote

dashboard empanada, demshitz, portland, seattle, yule