Old 07-12-2010   #31
Minturn, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
There is nothing wrong with the front range, seriously people quit bitching about it, it keeps the front rangers out of the mountains.

Struth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010   #32
This whole Western Slopers vs Frontrangers thing is really stupid because both suck. Y'all both allowed some dude to come up from Texas and win this year's Pine Creek Boatercross and take the belt down to Texas! And we're talking about a guy who mostly slalom boats on the class II San Marcos River in Texas. Not one Coloradoan could beat this guy. Just pathetic. 512!

Grif for President!
deepstroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010   #33
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
deepstroke! atta way.. texas i tell you!
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010   #34
KVBA TV8 Vail weatherman/Colorado Kayaker, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Send a message via MSN to hobie
I love this thread.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010   #35
Boulder, Colorado
Sean that shit was funny but you forgot to add the part about getting thier floor wet with my shocks still on from the shower and sean might act like he doesn't like doing it but he loves cleaning other guys wood for them especially if when he is done he gets a face shot of something wet.

O yeah is the ark on the "front range" last time I checked you don't have to drive over any passes to get there so shut up about how BV isn't front range because it is.
tj@cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010   #36
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
tom i was thinking the same thing pretty sure royal gorge is the epiccenter of front rangerness... coloRado Springs baby... gotta drive and give your leg for gas to be a boater in that city... unless you kayak in streams of human feces...

gotta way to solve the problem of whos the tuffest turds!

show up at Casper this sat 17th for a Rodeo and throw down.. winner gets the pride and the losers get to clean the champs wood for a whole season. its fair distance for both sides of the hill and neither will have home advantage cause more than likely ill loop over all you.. so bring it. chumps. 307 will knock your dick in the dirt yo...
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010   #37
Lakewood, Colorasta
Paddling Since: 1997
All you "mountain boyz" have obviously never been to Lakewood. You can store your truck topper on your roof. . . Esse
Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010   #38
Wolcott, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Well golly gee wiz I've been working real hard up here in the mountains so that maybe one day I can get me one of them fancy lofts in the big city and maybe one of them
9-5 jobs in a real tall building. I guess I will have to leave my mountain lady so that I can get me one of them pretty painted up ladies at one of the fancy drinking establishments. A fellow has got to have dreams....until then I will just have to suffer living next to the western gateway to Gore....but oh boy someday
JDHOG72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010   #39
Independently Wealthy
Front Range, Back Range, Side Range Blah Blah!! Everyone needs to just come together and admit COLORADO SUCKS.!! Just keep your jobs so you can get out to Cali for some real boating and Skiing and Climbing!! Hope to see some of you guys out there this weekend I'm flying out tomorrow to get in early, Baby!! The rest of you will have to go up to Wyoming this weekend for some real boating. By the way Ross, I agree the Poudre is almost too clean of a river to fit into the front range category.

deforrest is offline   Reply With Quote