Old 07-08-2010   #11
Mountains on the river!!!, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2002
Hell that sounds good to me. If anyone would like to come to the real front range, ie western kansas I"ll show you some real good lakes, flat canals, and stinky water to rip up! everyone bashes the area codes no matter where you live, except maybe 719 since there is so few good runs worth doing. In person it seems to be a competition among friends or competitors to be in the best location, on the buzz everyone bashes front rangers or the mts as its the only thing to do on the buzz when not bitching about some sandbagging person or how many ropes we can loose in a season on CC. Boredom, too many ppl not on the water is the real issue.

Since your all outa water Mack, you should come join me on lower lake creek Saturday, since they do have water. Or Ian/Kevin on hitting Big South, which was great last weekend.

There is only one good person (briefly) in Texas

ski_kayak365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #12
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Mack., it's actually a 92.5 gallon boat and he's not meditating on the meaning of life but rather what boat he could buy that would be less tippy and roll more easily. Otherwise, yeah that's pretty accurate, including the part about it sounding good.

KSC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #13
Littleton, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Wow, nice add to an otherwise shitty day. Thanks guys, I needed to laugh my ass off.....perfect.
boaterchic610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #14
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Front Ranger

Here is a vid about this front ranger during the week. But I strap on my gear for the weekend and fire up some class II+ gnar.

possumturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #15
Whoa, didn't know i'd start such a conversation for stating my enjoyment on the front range. Never said a negative word to my knowledge.

CasperMike, no one is forcing you to click on my website last time I checked.
ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #16
Ross, your completely correct that the front range is the shit. And your also correct that the Poudre is barely the Front Range. If you start claiming Battlement Mesa or Dotsero as a sick mountaintown near Vail, then we will start including Ft Collins, even when they embarass us with crap like balloon boy.

Yet nobody likes to be called front rangers, you see, because if you live in Ft Collins, you think the rest of the front range sucks. If you live in downtown Denver, you are pretty sure Highland's Ranch blows, saudi Aurora is just that, and Boulder is a bunch of socially awkward hippies. The sprawl between Ft Collins and Denver is disturbing and generally to be avoided, places like Erie and Longmont. Co Springs seems great if you live downtown, crazy bible thumping around the rest of the city, and not a lot in common with Denver. We have weed stores on every corner, and they have military bases. Pueblo has some nice gas stations while on the way south to epic whitewater. Basically we have way to many f'n people on the so called Front Range that when you lump us all together with all the other gapers that live near me, we get annoyed because we know we are so much more badass than our gaper neighbors.

Representing Skyland biatches!
Kyle McCutchen
Cutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #17
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
kyle how couldnt you be stoked to live next to some dad lifers?

ross just f*cking with you.. water is dropping quicker than a 20 hookers top. and i havent creeked in 4 days...
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #18
Park City, Utah
Paddling Since: 1985
Maturity levels / Men versus women

An irony of the front range / backside debate is that is always guys. Why don't girls participate?
Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #19
Summit County, and Idaho
woo-hooo! happy friday!
Keep in coming, I seriously need to be entertained since I am at work and boatin starts in less than 6 hours for me
Front rangers or mountain dudes alike, it seems to me that you all are suffering from lack of blow jobs! So go get some and get out & boat!
Fallingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #20
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995

Woman never seem to be interested in the chest thumping thing

possumturd is offline   Reply With Quote