Old 05-25-2006   #21
the log in wicked wanda is gone, pretty much the whole run is clean (not any mandatory portages), just one log pile that requires a small boof right into the green tongue on the far right side of the pile. This is below the enchanted forest rapid....

Kayaker_SkierCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #22
i apologize too. i can't believe how out of line i am wasting forum space and talking shit. i think we should all get together at a nice mellow play spot like golden, sit down in a circle, talk about how we feel, and then jerk each other off. nothing is more appealing and encouraging to me then a group of guys showing support for each other.

now in my defense, i said nothing about being a V+ boater. i would assume that someone so consumed by first d's would be, but it is ok if your not as sick as me and my crew. team cella is joining the chunderposse and our mentor has advised us to continue to kick ass and take names. i'm glad that you like to hike....we need your support in bagging that list of first d's. our mentor has made it apparent that we need to look with in ourselves to get your shit done. to fu_k your ugly wives and daughters that like to watch you play boat. to clean your creeks. and always leave the mark of the yellow raft on you front step when we are done.

peace out bitches!!

slee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #23
He's a part-time Disco champion and a full-time Woman Lover, Colorado

Don't worry about these losers talking shit to you. I get all the time. I get personal messages talking shit, I get it on the public forums, I get it all the time.

These jack-ass losers don't know how to pull the long pole outta their ass and have a little fun. Just remember, anyone who gets "pissed" about anything that is said on an internet message board has issues that go far beyond anything we should be paying attention to.

I have been consistently told that I have "small dick syndrome" drive an over-sized pick-up truck and that I didn't get any love from my motha when I was young all because I like to have fun and add a little excitement into people's boring days at work.

I think we should start a new board for the JCs out there... we can call "I need to get a fuckin' life and bag a fat chick" board.

Me and BSOE will be the moderators... in other words "anything goes."

And finally, to anyone who disagrees with me - fuck off
I hope you're all on board cause this bus is ready to roll.
smoke emif ugotem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #24
Yo Yetti,

The next time I go to OBJ to bag it in a raft for the second time I'll bring my chain and do your work for you. If the issue is the equipment maybe you and wisegirl can rent my chain saw (we'll work out some sort of payment wisegirl!) After you get done Yetti and can drink some of wisegirl's lemonade because we all know you won't be drinking a beer.

Chunder Posse out
TEAM CELLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #25
AHHHH!! I see junior high trolls are out for summer break.

MPEARSON is offline   Reply With Quote